top of page
- Fri, Apr 03Location is TBD13 vignettes that critique the notion that black women can prevent anti-black misogynistic violence by changing how they look. Written by Leelee Jackson
- Fri, Mar 27Location is TBDIn an urban neighborhood in Los Angeles, multiple stories are shared through scenes, hip hop, poetry and music, commenting on race, class, gender, sexuality, and love.
- Sat, Feb 29Los Angeles State Historic ParkFeb 29, 2020, 7:00 PM – Mar 22, 2020, 11:00 PMLos Angeles State Historic Park, 1245 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USASweet Land brings together two composers/librettist teams—Raven Chacon and Du Yun, Douglas Kearney and Aja Couchois Duncan—to create a multiperspectival opera which explores the myths of American identity, co-directed by Yuval Sharon and Cannupa Hanska Luger.
- Sat, Mar 30The Hudson TheatresMar 30, 2019, 5:00 PM – Mar 31, 2019, 12:30 PMThe Hudson Theatres, 6539 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038, USAFour very different women held captive on the top floor of an abandonded building must find a way to connect in order to break free. A part of "Acting Out Ink Fest 2019" presented by 2centstheatre
- Fri, Oct 26Lyric Hyperion Theatre & CafeOct 26, 2018, 8:00 PM – Oct 27, 2018, 10:00 PMLyric Hyperion Theatre & Cafe, 2106 Hyperion Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USAA staged reading of COMB YOUR HAIR (OR YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A SLAVE) and HONORABLE MENTION, written and directed by Leelee Jackson. Tickets: https://sororitycyh.brownpapertickets.com
- Wed, Oct 24Bootleg TheaterOct 24, 2018, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMBootleg Theater, 2220 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057, USAWith queer women it's never just a love triangle, is it? This one's an octagon... set in the 90s... and it's a musical. Tickets: https://www.bootlegtheater.org/event/1765782-sorority-lesbian-love-octagon-los-angeles/
- Tue, Oct 09Keck Amphitheatre at Walt Disney Concert
bottom of page